The frosting on the poop pie
To the editor,
Now that the Trump chaos has moved on, his legend will surely include some of his more endearing qualities:4
• He told a total of 30,375 lies in public; 10 on his first day in office; five on his second day; 107 on the day he incited the overthrow of democracy on Jan. 6, 2021.
• He played golf on 334 days of “work.”
• Trump charged taxpayers $3 for every glass of tap water served at Mar-a-Lago when the president of China met there with him.
• He told the people in his TV tent, while watching his mob storm our Capitol, that he was “upset at the low class of his supporters.”
• The frosting to his poop pie is the loss of more than 4000,000 citizens to a pandemic costing survivors more than $17 trillion in just 10 months – all due to Trump’s lies and lack of conscience.
• The morally and mentally deficient con man has already made history as America’s worst president, but his deeds will be with us for a long time.
– Susan Troen, Durango